We do workshops, courses and conferences with children, adults and other professionals, linking architecture with other areas such as pedagogy, health, gender, self-construction, heritage or access to housing We accompany processes of transformation of different spaces: from playgrounds to schools, public spaces, etc.
- Talks and conferences on the recovery of traditional techniques with cane arundo donax.
- Technical accompaniment in process of transformation of the outer spaces of the schools.
- Workshops on historical heritage and new ways of reinterpreting architecture.
- Training workshops on cane construction, aimed at schools with children and teachers.
- Architecture and urban planning workshops in schools, aimed at the reflection and construction of the city we inhabit.
- Technical training for construction professionals..
- Training workshops on construction with cane for entities and collectives.
- Research and research in relation to the recovery of traditional techniques with cane arundo donax.